Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
Diagnosis & medical management of diseases of oral & maxillofacial region
- Oral mucosal lesions.
- Muco-cutaneous lesions affecting oral mucosa.
- Precancerous lesions affecting oral mucosa.
- Facial pain, neuralgias & palsies.
- Disorders of tempero-mandibular joint.
- Disorders of salivary glands.
- Oral manifestations of systemic disorders.
- Medicolegal cases and Forensic odontology
- Undergraduate teaching
- Conventional imaging of head & neck region with special emphasis on maxillofacial pathologies